It's moving day tomorrow! I still wish I was moving back to Colorado now, but I am quite anxious to get settled in my new, roommate-free apartment!
Tonight I am finishing up packing, which always seems to feel like a never-ending task. There's just always more stuff, ugh!
I'm also taking advantage of having a washer and dryer in my house while I can. (It's back to apartment building laundry room living for me.) There's nothing like moving to force you into washing every article of clothing and linens you own! During the course of my laundry marathon, I noticed that I currently wear a lot of greens, corals, and black. I always seem to go through phases where I wear a lot of a certain color(s).
I'm super tired, but I must press on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so glad you got out of that Hell Hole! You are going to be so much happier and stress free. I love reading your blog. It makes me smile! I look forward to more posts. I need to get cracking on mine again!
ReplyDelete