Oh my gosh. I am such a terrible furmommy! Yesterday was Dexter's 3rd birthday and I forgot to do a blog post! Oh well, at least we went to the dog park. It was a muddy disaster, but they still had fun and were all tuckered out afterwards.
So my youngest and only boy is three years old. THREE YEARS!
He is seriously the cutest dog ever....well 1 of 2 of the cutest dogs ever. Yeah, yeah, everyone says that about their own dogs. Well lookie here...I have proof!
9 weeks old & first day home.
Loved his sissy immediately. She was not impressed.
First time Dexter discovered mud.
His infamous sad puppy face gets me everytime!
Look out! Dexter's got the keys!
Irish Dexter
Someone's feeling smurfy!
It just doesn't get any cuter than that!
Happy birthday to my "teddy dog" (some have teddy bears, I have a teddy dog), Dexter! I love him so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment