Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Planet Allbymylonesome

Have you ever felt so alone that it seems like you live on another planet without any other people on it?  That's where I am right now.  Planet Allbymylonesome. 

I want to return to Earth.  I want to live my life, be a productive member of society.  I want to be happy, feel content, to feel like I have a purpose, a reason for existing.  I don't have any of that right now.  All I am is a parent's dissappointment, a friend's worry, a burden, a waste of space, a waste of a life.  The only thing I "do" is do a mediocre job taking care of two dogs and two cats.  As much as I love them, they are my everything, but they deserve so much better than me. 

I hate it here on Planet Allbymylonesome.  It sucks.  I want to leave, but feel stuck here.  And it feels permanent.  If E.T. were here (he's not, he lives on another planet), he'd tell me to "phone home".  I can't even do that right now!  No money = not able to pay bills = phone service gets disconnected.  How am I supposed to look for work without a way for people to call me?

My life, the one that I want, feels like it's twenty billion lightyears away.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy~
    I know that life can seem hopeless sometimes, but things WILL get better. You are an amazing person!!!! Keep your chin up!

    Angelika

    ReplyDelete