Two nights ago, I stayed up until 6 AM. The night before that, 5:30 AM. I've become 100% nocturnal and have completely reversed my sleep cycle....not a good thing. (You know it's bad when you log into Facebook and you don't have ANY friends online!) Last night I went to bed at 11 PM and fell asleep around midnight, a vast improvement! I even woke up and was out of bed by 9 AM today! Things were going oh so smoothly until I accidentally stayed up tonight reading until the wee hours of the morning. DOH!
Since it's technically "tomorrow", then it's my birthday. I'm officially 35 years old. Halfway to 70. BOO HISS! (Do NOT even go there - see this previous post - or you will most definitely be on the receiving end of a monstrously huge eye roll!)
Tomorrow, that's Friday the 26th in case I've confused anyone will all my "today is really tomorrow and yesterday is really today" business (remember I'm nocturnal and easily confuse days now), I'm starting The Master Cleanse. For ten days, the only thing I'll be "eating" is a mixture of fresh squeezed lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water. I tried this once before with my ex-husband a few years ago, but failed after one day into it when my XH had a pizza delivered. Way to go, me! Hopefully I'll succeed with this attempt. I'll blog more in depth about it when I actually start and throughout the process.
And because I'm totally obsessed with numbers, and because this falls into the category of random...I am turning 35 this year (okay it's already happened, cry, cry, cry). My youngest sister will be 25 in May. My dad will be 61 in May. My dad was 25 when I was born. He was 35 when my sister was born. So she will the same age our dad was when I was born and I will be the same age he was when she was born. And he'll be...well just old! ;cp
Oh, and in case you were wondering what to get me for my birthday....I'd like Bradley Cooper with a side of Matthew Morrison. No wait, Matthew Morrison with a side of Bradley Cooper. No, uh...ermm....one of each, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Belated Birthday!!! My prayer for you is that God will bless you beyond measure for the next 35+ years! Sweet blessing!
ReplyDelete