Thursday, March 18, 2010

T-Minus 7 days and counting...

Next Thursday, one week from today, is my 35th birthday.  I am not looking forward to it all...not one bit.

On one hand, I want to fast forward through this super craptastic period of my life.  (If there is even an end to it.)  But on the other hand, I feel so unaccomplished and like I'm quickly running out of time.  Not to mention, every day that passes makes having a baby that much more unlikely, that is IF I ever meet my Mr. Right to have a family with.  I used to feel like I was going to wake up one morning and suddenly be in my fourties.  I still feel the same way, except add a decade or two.

I know, I know...35 is so young.  I have so much of my life ahead of me.  You know what I have to say to that?  Nothing.  Just a big ol' eyeroll.

Someone's knockin' and it's my LATE THIRTIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment