I recently interviewed for a temporary position that I was really excited about. The assignment would have lasted through June 30th of this year, which I thought was pretty perfect considering I want to move to Colorado this summer. I was informed I would most likely hear something on Monday, which I didn't, so I called just now for an update. Wouldn't you know it, I was passed over again.
:::cue tears:::
I'm so frustrated and disappointed right now. I'm stuck in a state I don't want to live in, stuck with a roommate I can't stand, tired of this wonky housing situation, and desperately miss my family. I feel stuck in a place in my life that I'm pretty miserable with. And I feel like I CAN'T DO A DAMN THING ABOUT IT!!!!! I know what I want, I know what I need to do to get it, but I can't do anything without money!
I'm alone, depressed, bills are piling up....I'm trying to stay and think positive, but it is SO hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment