Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sinking ship

I am without Internet service for awhile, so new posts might be few and far between. I haven't abandoned ship...or blog rather. Thank goodness for my iPhone, although that may end up shut off here shortly too.

On top of everything else, I've come down with a sinus infection. I'm feeling pretty darn low at the moment and trying not to freak out. To my whopping 6 readers (if I even have that many), I could really use some prayers. I need a job as of yesterday! It's reached a point where I can't even pay all my bills. Thank God I don't have car or credit card debt!

The 6K I lent my mother years ago sure would come in handy right about now! But I'm more likely to win the lottery before ever getting a penny back from her. I'd settle for a job (or 3) right now! Come on Phoenix employers! There's got to be SOMETHING out there I can do! I'd add my usual saying, "Mama needs a new pair of shoes", but I'd really like some Internet service and to keep my phone on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

***UPDATE*** My internet is still on. One of my dogs unplugged my modem. But, my internet could very well be turned off shortly due to lack of funds. Hopefully I'll figure something out before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment