Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meet the crew!



One the left is Kira Bear. Or as I refer to her often, "Baby Bear". She is an almost 4 year old keeshond. She is my little person wrapped in a dog package. She is smarter than some people I know, seriously! In the middle are Tanner and Hazel. They will be 5 this year. They are sisters from the same litter. I adopted them from the Humane Society when I fell in love with four kittens, could't decide which one to pick, so I took two! On the right is Mr. Dexter VonDoodle aka "Neckney". (It's a long story!) He is a 2.5 year old standard poodle/golden retriever mix. He is a sweet, silly boy. Whoever coined the term "velcro dog" surely had Dexter in mind! He is always by my side.

Know them. Love them. (I do!) They will be mentioned often.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do know and love them...
    and snuggle them with my eyeballs thru the computer. :)
    Glad you are doing this, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete